Customer Service Resume Example
This sample customer service is an example of an effective and optimized resume for your job application.
You may customize and edit it as per the requirements of your job application.
1234, Street Name
City Name, ON K1K 1K1
- Seeking a position in Customer Service where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
- Looking for a career position where professional experience and expertise will be regarded as a wealth of an organization
- Seeking for a position in Hospitality industry where there will be enough scope to demonstrate ones ability
- Looking for a career position in IT industry where there will be a scope to work with a young and vibrant team
- 8 years of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment
- Proficient in the use ofIBMclone and Mac desktops
- Highly productive in the use of Office 2000 Professional
- Self starter with a can do attitude
Network Telecommunications, Vancouver, BC, 1999 – Present
Customer Service Manager
- Responsible for the supervision of a staff of twenty-eight people within the customer service department
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of customer service representatives
- Managed the needs/requirements of high revenue commercial accounts through extensive follow-up procedures
- Successful account retention record of 98%
- Performed market research surveys amongst client base to seek feedback on sales techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service
- Collaborated with the Product Development department in developing new Fee Based products and their sales to the unbanked credit card membership base.
- Answered an average of three hundred customer calls in a day through the call center queue.
- Worked as a Senior Representative in the Promise to Pay department to ensure customers where given assistance in bringing their over limit and/or pass due account current Performed duties in the Retention department retaining customers who wanted to cancel their accounts.
- Improving customer service based on client feedback through the development of new policies and procedures Successfully handled all public relations issues
RealAssist Digital Inc., Toronto, Ontario, 1996-1999
Customer Service Representative
- Provided support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met
- Responsible for customer service in the digital equipment division, duties included answering customer queries, problem solving and providing detailed information on new products
- Worked with new customers in the development of new accounts and the implementation of new systems
- Assisted in the development of new policies and procedures
- Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and associates
- Performed market research surveys on customer needs and requirements
- Prepared weekly sales reports for the sales team and sales management
- Generated repeat business through successful client follow-up
- Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs.
- Conveyed in a reassuring manner step by step instructions to resolve application issues. Reviewed and issued audits on account information and processes.
- Performed queries in multiple databases.
- Adhered to government monetary regulations.
- Assisted in the creation and development of the banks customer relationship management system.
Toronto School of Business, Toronto, ON
1994 – 1996
BS in Sales And Marketing Sir John A High School, Cambridge, Ontario, 1989 – 1994
High School Diploma, 1986
COMPUTER SKILLS :
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Office XP Professional
References: Will be furnished on request